Friday, July 27, 2007

No Buyer's Remorse



How much am I loving this vintage dresser? A LOT! I found it at a place in Salt Lake City called "Second Hand Chic". I've never bought anything "vintage-ee" before and the more I look at it, the more I love it. It is going with my bedding I love and found for a great deal in my guest bedroom and will always be a fun piece I think because it was my first vintage "find". It currently needs to be cleaned out and filled. I can't wait to paint the room and complete it all with the bedding and decor. My sweet husband asked me if we were going to paint it and said it looked "old" when it was first delivered. It has grown on him and he too likes it.

4 comments:

love.boxes said...

I think it's GORGEOUS! Love it!

love.boxes said...

Is that a picture of the bedding you've chosen? I love the eyelet.. it's just so lovely.

It's That Simple said...

Yes, that is my bedding. I love it too. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Way cute. I love the colors of the bedding.