Thursday, July 26, 2007

Don't Quit Your Day Job


I love Harry Potter and hats off to J.K. Rowling, but really this guy is crazy. Never mind my friend and mother of 4 boys had red eyes in the late hours of July 21st from reading all day, or during the British Open a golf fan was reading more than watching a major sporting event, but 'ole Jeff here is NOT messing around. He cracks me up.

On the other hand, I don't get people who say, "I just can't get into Harry Potter." I love it!

Catch more of Jeff here.

1 comment:

love.boxes said...

I read the first 3. I loved book 3.. it was my favorite because of the dog character. But now I think that I will either have to rent all the films to catch up or start over...(I just can't) but I really want to see how it ends. My favorite thing about Harry Potter though is the story of J.K. Rowling herself... what an imagination and a great rags to riches tale! :)