Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Snowboard Celebratory Belt


I'm pining for the snow and clear blue skies I'll be enjoying this Saturday while snowboarding at Snowbasin. I've decided on a celebratory belt (not happening this season) next season for my first Gondola ride/run. Last time out, I conquered the "Little Kat" and had a humbling experience on "Becker Chair". I think I need this belt in a brown or pink or cream to match my snowboard attire.....or maybe a sassy sparkly number. Now, if only a five year old doesn't run me over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one interesting source of information on this topic[...]
http://pbx-phone-system.info/