Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Dr. Phil Potty Training Doll


So I realized it is not Tennessee that is lacking a commitment to potty training, it's her mother. However, dear sweet Shana turned me onto these anatomically correct potty training dolls that help follow the Dr. Phil one day method. I think I will make an online purchase in the next couple of months.
The funny thing is I just realized when I mentioned to Tennessee's Dad this morning that I was thinking about getting the "Dr. Phil doll" and he said, "There is a Dr. Phil doll?" with a horrified look on his face........he was picturing....a DR. PHIL doll. Too funny. Can you picture it saying, "You've got to get real!"

1 comment:

love.boxes said...

Hilarious. My friend Jessica has trained all 6 of her boys with this method at 2 and a half! Amazing, but she swears by this method.