Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Check Out the Comparison





So last year my dear sweet husband let me splurge on some fun summer shoes. Hence, since they are pretty much still in style, I feel I don't need to buy designer shoes this year.
Not that I'm above it if I see the "to die for pair", but I'm good for now. I did however pick up these puppies at Payless (bottom photo) after admiring them in the Michael Kors (top photo) version at Nordstrom. I think real leather is leather and pleather just can't compare. However, on something as trendy as this, I can go for the copy-cat version. I'm not blind, I realize the stripes are thicker on the copy-cat.......but really, would you guess there is a $80+ price difference!?!

2 comments:

love.boxes said...

The stripes are also whiter, it seems to me and since I don't like "off" white or "off" any other color, I love the Payless version! I usually love Michael Kors though. Have you ever noticed how his clothes just fit? I have never bought anything of his though because I just can't justify his clothes and all the PAINT I always need. Good job on the blog. I love it!

Unknown said...

thanks for calling me sweet. you can always buy a new pair though if they are "to die for". we wouldnt want you to die over not getting a new summer pair of shoes. love your blog babe, keep it up.