Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tie Dye Fun


We had a lot of fun with our sweet cousin AM. TN loves all her cousins.

We went to Mini's Cupcakes. I LOVED the "Breakfast at Tiffany's" presentation, but the actual taste of the cupcake was struggling. TN loved her orange one and AM thought her frosting was G-ross! They are cute little cupcakes, but pricey!

We made tie dye shirts and it was so much fun. Our day was filled to the brim with activities, yet we still made time for them past bed time and I'm glad we did.

Yes, I had to make a bow to match...two for double pig tails no less! This one says, "Posh", but I have other things in mind too.

I realize they date back to Woodstock, but I feel like I invented it. We did a little embellishing with stitching and then my imagination took off with all the possibilities....and hello.......sparkle iron-ons are next baby!

1 comment:

Hess Fam said...

that looks so fun! I have been promising Madi for weeks that we will tye die a shirt for her. i didn't even think about making it cutesy!! Love it!