Saturday, April 7, 2007

I Love Pineapples!



I love pineapples, so of course I pick this number up for my Tenny Penny! I love pineapples for three main reasons: 1. On our honeymoon in Hawaii, the highlight of my sweet husband's day EVERYDAY was to order fresh pineapple. He couldn't get enough. So, it always reminds me of him and our honeymoon. 2. A dear sweet friend of mine is Hawaiian and we share the pineapple love. She is also the same person who shares my bundt pan love....and 3. When I learned you have them in your home to mean "Welcome", I loved them even more.

On another note, this tee is from JCrew Crewcuts line. Why in the world, with all the kids here in Utah would they not bring the line to local stores? Oh well, for now I'll order online.

6 comments:

love.boxes said...

I am hoping that crewcuts will be part of the new mall when the church is finished. I hope that it really doesn't take 5 years. I won't need it then. By then, she'll just be wearing J Crew. Oh well, thank heavens for the www.

I am LoW said...

The tradition in the south is that when you are entertaining you set your pineapple on the mantle. When the party is over and it's time for everyone to leave you take it down.

Pinapples are huge in the south.

It's That Simple said...

Lorinda! Great to see your comments! Hope you and your family are well down there in the South!

I am LoW said...

We are doing great! Exciting news that you are a mom!! Yay!! :-D

You may like this from my old stomping grounds in Charleston SC.

http://www.city-data.com/picfilesc/picc3207.php

It's That Simple said...

Lorinda,
Loved the pineapple fountain!

love.boxes said...

Speaking of Pineapples, I thought you might want to see the cute red pineapple bag that Beth has in her shop. 3rd page. http://stores.ebay.com/Beths-Market-Bags

Very cute. I love the yellow gingham inside.